- Future computer programs will contain a growing part of 'intelligent' software modules that are not conventionally programmed, but that are learned either from data provided by the user or from data that the program autonomously collects during its use.
In this spirit, the Machine Learning Lab deals with research on Machine Learning techniques and the integration of learning modules into larger software systems, aiming at their effective application in complex real-world problems. Application areas are robotics, control, forecasting and disposition systems, scheduling and related fields.
- Autonomous Robots
- Effiziente Algorithmen des Reinforcement Lernens
- Industrial Applications
- Intelligent Robot Control Architectures
- Learning in Multiagent Systems
- Supervised Learning Methods